- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 357-1896
Fax: (651) 771-0850
Alexandra brings proven experience to the firm of Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell from her years of serving as a law clerk to two judges in Hennepin County District Court and as a practicing attorney at a boutique family law firm in Minneapolis that focused on complex divorce cases. Her first-hand knowledge of the court system and the needs of families in transition enable her to work efficiently and compassionately on behalf of those she serves. Alexandra is also a Rule 114 Qualified Neutral and provides services as a mediator and evaluator assisting clients and attorneys toward amicable resolutions.
Alexandra’s leadership and community involvement have prepared her well to meet the broader needs of her client base. She is the chair of the Hennepin County Bar Association Family Law Committee and has planned numerous continuing education events for the legal community. In addition, Alexandra has served as a board member for Jewish Family and Children’s Service (JFCS) and is currently a volunteer legal consultant for JFCS where she provides free legal advice to JFCS employees who encounter legal issues in the delivery of their services to the community. Alexandra has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and was named a top attorney 10 under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. While up to five percent of the lawyers in the state are named to Super Lawyers, no more than 2.5 percent are named to the Rising Stars list.
Alexandra is also an investigator with the Hennepin County Bar Association’s Fourth District Ethics Committee where she investigates ethical violations against attorneys in Hennepin County. As a result of being an investigator, she is able to stay apprised of attorney ethical requirements to maintain the highest of ethical standards in her practice.
Alexandra’s passion for advocacy and helping families transition through difficult times fuels her work and positions her as an emerging leader within the field of family law.
Current Employment Position:
- Associate Attorney
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral
- Minnesota, 2013
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D
- University of Minnesota, B.A
- High Conflict, Childhood Trauma, and the Dilemma of a Family Law Practitioner, Hennepin Lawyer, March/April, 2018
- Success by Association: The Importance of Bar Membership, Hennepin Lawyer, September/October, 2016, co-author Shaina Praska
- Great Bites, in Brief, Hennepin Lawyer, March/April, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Cardozo Society Steering Committee, Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association Family Law Committee, Former Chair
- Ramsey County Judge’s Dinner Committee, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- 4th District Ethics Committee, Investigator
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member
- Family Law League, Member
Honors and Awards:
- Named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers list of Rising Star Attorneys 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Named to the list of The Best Lawyers in America©
- Recipient of the Top 10 Attorneys Under 40 for Excellence in Family Law by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA), 2018