- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 357-1884
Fax: (651) 771-0850
Allyson is an Associate Attorney at Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell and practices in the area of family law. Prior to joining Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell, Allyson worked as a law clerk to a judge in Hennepin County Family Court for two years. During that time, Allyson gained invaluable insight into the court system and how judges reach decisions. Allyson understands the difficult issues families may encounter and is ready to advocate and provide guidance to her clients.
During law school, Allyson gained additional experience while working at legal aid and the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office in both the child protection and juvenile prosecution divisions. Prior to attending law school, Allyson worked as a legal advocate for domestic violence victims and continues to be passionate about domestic violence issues.
Allyson knows that no two families are the same and is prepared to work with clients to address complicated family issues that affect their day-to-day life.
Current Employment Position:
- Associate Attorney
- Minnesota, 2017
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude
- St. Olaf College, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Woman Lawyers, Member
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member