- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 771-0050
Fax: (651) 771-0850
Amber J. Peabody, RP joined the firm in 1995 as a paralegal and has extensive experience working in all areas of family law. Ms. Peabody received her A.S. degree from the American Bar Association approved paralegal program at Inver Hills Community College in 1996 and earned her PACE (Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam) Registered Paralegal designation in 2003. The purpose of PACE is to set a standard by which professional paralegals can be evaluated nationwide. Ms. Peabody is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, Minnesota Paralegal Association and National Federation of Paralegal Associations. In 2008 Ms. Peabody was interviewed for and quoted in the book 50 Legal Careers for Non-Lawyers; author, Ursula Furi-Perry; published by the American Bar Association, 2008. The book can be purchased through the American Bar Association.
Current Employment Position
- Firm Administrator/Registered Paralegal (RP)
- Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam (PACE), 2003, PACE Registered Paralegal Designation
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, 1996, Associate in Science Degree (paralegal program)
- “Hybrid Paralegals: Mastering Multiple Roles in a Law Office,” National Paralegal Reporter. December/January 2009. Volume 33, Number 3.
- “The Challenges of Serving and Surviving the Family Law Client,” National Paralegal Reporter. August/September 2004. Volume 29, Number 1.
- Co-Lecturer, Minnesota Paralegal Convention, Bloomington, MN (June 2005): “The Places We Contribute, Parts I and II”
- Co-Lecturer, The 26th Annual Family Law Institute, Bloomington, MN (March 2005): “Productivity, Profitability and Paralegals in Your Family Law Practice”
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- St. Peter School Winter Gala Donations Solicitations Committee, 2014-2015
- North St. Paul Athletic Association, Assistant Youth Softball Coach, 2013
- Brownie Troop 55586, Cookie Manager, 2013-2014
- Polar Charity, 2011-Present