- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (651) 259-1169
Fax: (651) 771-0850
Anna Street is an Associate Attorney at Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell and practices in the area of family law and civil litigation. She is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas Law School. Anna is licensed to practice in both Federal Court and the State of Minnesota. Prior to joining Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell, Anna worked for Central Minnesota Legal Services. During that time, she gained extensive courtroom experience representing clients in Family Court primarily in cases involving domestic violence. She also represented clients in Housing Court. Anna advocates for her clients through the complexities of the court system to find creative resolution for families.
During law school, Anna gained additional courtroom experience working at the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office in several different divisions, including Juvenile, Gang, and the Domestic Abuse Service Center. Anna currently serves on the Board of Directors for The Listening House, a non-profit daytime drop-in community and resource center for those experiencing homelessness. She has extensive litigation experience in both family law and housing law. Anna is dedicated to making our community a safer place for families to thrive.
Anna was born and raised in Saint Paul, graduating from Highland Park High School. She currently lives in Twin Cities with her two children and partner. Anna knows first-hand how important it is for children to have as many safe, loving, and healthy adults in their lives and strives to be able to advocate for her clients to get to experience that for themselves.
Current Employment Position:
- Associate Attorney
- 2018 Minnesota Supreme Court
- United States Federal Court
- Juris Doctor, University of Saint Thomas School of Law, Saint Paul
- B.A., Saint Catherine University, Saint Paul (Theta Alpha Kappa)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Washington County Bar Association
Honors and Awards:
- Appeared on talk radio in 2020 to discuss how to safety plan for domestic violence during the pandemic.
- Co-published an article in September 2018 through MN Lawyer regarding considering domestic violence before claiming parental alienation.
Volunteer/Pro Bono Activities:
- The Listening House, Board of Directors (2021-Present)
- VAWA Reauthorization and Housing Committee (2021-Present)