- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 357-1893
Fax: (651) 771-0850
Lindsey O’Connell practices in the areas of family law and general civil matters. She is admitted to practice in the State of Minnesota and is a Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice.
While at William Mitchell College of Law, Ms. O’Connell worked as a Certified Student Attorney at the Washington County Public Defender’s Office and as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Diane R Alshouse in Ramsey County. Throughout law school, she was a volunteer with Minnesota Women Lawyers, World Without Genocide, and with the Program for Aid to Victims of Sexual Assault.
Ms. O’Connell was a volunteer Guardian ad Litem in Ramsey County from 2012 until 2015 where she represented the best interest of children in need of protection or services in Juvenile Court. She has continued her work with the Guardian ad Litem program by representing Guardians in court in cases involving abused or neglected children since 2015. Ms. O’Connell has also completed the Pro Bono Safety Project training through Tubman and is a volunteer attorney with that program.
Current Employment Position:
- Associate Attorney
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral
- Minnesota, 2014
- William Mitchell College of Law, MN, J.D, 2014 Magna Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota Duluth, MN, B.A, 2011 Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Woman Lawyers
Volunteer/Pro Bono Activities:
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem for Ramsey County, 2014 to 2015
- Volunteer Attorney for Tubman Pro Bono Safety Project, 2014 to present
- Volunteer, Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Volunteer, World Without Genocide
- Volunteer, Program for Aid to Victims of Sexual Assault