- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 771-0050
Fax: (651) 771-0850
With over 25 years paralegal experience, Marilyn is an integral member of the Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell, PLLC team. She acts as an intermediary between attorneys and clients and also communicates directly with experts and court personnel. She is routinely involved in high net worth and complex financial cases, as well as child custody, parenting time disputes, and probate and estate planning matters.
Marilyn enjoys one-on-one interaction with clients and patiently provides assistance to guide clients through the legal process. She is readily available to answer questions, simplify procedures, and to help a client understand what to expect. She can effectively help a client who seems overwhelmed. She is involved in all aspects of a case from preparing routine correspondence, drafting legal documents, gathering and analyzing documents and information, preparing the file for various hearings and settlement conferences, and preparing for and assisting at trials.
Marilyn is highly organized and works efficiently under pressure. Her advanced knowledge of the legal process, case and file management skills, and legal skills, are a cost-effective resource for clients. She works hard for clients and is dedicated to providing high-quality legal work.
Marilyn is respected by her colleagues and often is a resource for her peers. Prior to joining Tuft, Lach, Jerabek & O’Connell, PLLC, Marilyn worked at Lindquist & Vennum, Moss & Barnett, Henson & Efron, and for a solo practitioner. Marilyn is grateful for the knowledge and guidance provided to her by family law mentors over the years, including the Honorable Richelle M. Wahi.
- 1993 AAS degree, ABA approved paralegal program Inver Hills Community College
Legal volunteering included:
- Pro Bono family law cases
- MAC-V (Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans)
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Being in nature engaging in outdoor activities
- Coordinating and hosting gatherings for family and friends
- Participating in various non-legal volunteer opportunities