- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 771-0050
Fax: (651) 771-0850
Tammi Maxson joined the firm as a paralegal in 2006. Ms. Maxson received her A.S. degree from Inver Hills Community College in 1996 and earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Metropolitan State University in 2005. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Maxson worked as a clerk for the Honorable Charles H. Williams, Jr., (Retired) of Ramsey County Family Court. Ms. Maxson is a member of the Minnesota Paralegal Association and National Federation of Paralegal Associations.
Current Employment Position
- Metropolitan State University, 2005, B.A.
- Inver Hills Community College, 1996, Associate Degree in Science, American Bar Association Approved Legal Assistant Program
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations